Skip to content

Herrmann House

The Tudor Revival-style Herrmann House, built in 1893 for Lansing tailor John T. Herrmann and listed on the State Register of Historic Sites, was purchased by LCC in 1967 for use as a faculty conference center. Renovations needed to convert the house into the new home of the college's president will be made, including the removal of hazardous materials and the updating of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and structural systems to comply with current building and safety codes.

Build Forward