CES has moved: Due to the Gannon Building renovation, effective January 2, 2014, the Career & Employment Services Office moved to the Continental Building on the corner of Washington Sq. and Shiawassee Street. Please come see us in our New (Temporary) location!
Career and Employment Services Department
What do we do and services that we offer:
Employers who are interested in posting jobs, recruiting or participating in our advisory boards can find more information here.
CAREER CHOICE & PLANNING WORKSHOPS -- Spring Semester 2014
Designed to help you get you on your way to making a career choice and choice of academic major/program:
- You will take a career assessment, create a list of careers that are potentially good matches for you, and learn more!
- A live demonstration of a career and academic choices and planning software program you can access will be conducted.
The Lansing Community College Career & Employment Services Department exists to be a primary resource for encouraging, supporting, and connecting students to industry and industry to students for meaningful, structured on-the-job training experiences related to students' academic coursework, certification, or degree. This experience will align students' career goals and objectives with existing and emerging occupations for work-based learning opportunities.
Career & Employment Services Department supports the mission and goals of Lansing Community College by assisting students and alumni in their pursuit of meaningful careers and employment.CES is committed to the following:
- Building employer, community and campus partnerships to create career opportunities
- Providing quality career advising, development and planning services
- Make available employment resources
- Fostering community relationships & economic growth
If you need more information from CES, please refer to the menu on
the left to see more about news, events and job fairs at LCC. You may
also call us at:
(517) 483-1172 or stop by and visit us in the Continental Building.
Career and Employment Services
Continental Bldg (CB), Room 104
Phone: (517) 483-1172
Additional contact information »