CES has moved back into the newly renovated Gannon Building. Please stop by and see the new Student Affairs space.
Career and Employment Services Department
What do we do and services that we offer:
Employers who are interested in posting jobs, recruiting or participating in our advisory boards can find more information here.
- Striving to gain more career direction prior to registering for Spring 2015 classes? (Spring 2015 registration begins Oct. 1)?
- Striving to choose a career and then an academic program/major that would help you prepare well for your chosen career?
The Lansing Community College Career & Employment Services Department exists to be a primary resource for encouraging, supporting, and connecting students to industry and industry to students for meaningful, structured on-the-job training experiences related to students' academic coursework, certification, or degree. This experience will align students' career goals and objectives with existing and emerging occupations for work-based learning opportunities.
Career & Employment Services Department supports the mission and goals of Lansing Community College by assisting students and alumni in their pursuit of meaningful careers and employment.CES is committed to the following:
- Building employer, community and campus partnerships to create career opportunities
- Providing quality career advising, development and planning services
- Make available employment resources
- Fostering community relationships & economic growth
If you need more information from CES, please refer to the menu on
the left to see more about news, events and job fairs at LCC. You may
also call us at:
(517) 483-1172 or stop by and visit us in the Continental Building.
Career and Employment Services
Gannon Building - StarZone
Phone: (517) 483-1172
Additional contact information »