Are you unemployed or underemployed? Are you interested in taking the next step in your IT career?
The e-Pathways program at Lansing Community College, in partnership with the Capital Area IT Council and Capital Area Michigan Works, is a career-transition program designed to meet the current and future workforce needs of the information technology industry in Greater Lansing.
Offering on-site coaching, degree opportunities and hands-on experience as well as scholarships for people interested in changing their careers, e-Pathways is the right choice if you want educational opportunities in different areas of Information Technology.
You can accomplish your goals through e-Pathways in three ways:
- A two-year Computer Programmer Analyst Associates degree program with a new emphasis on software testing concepts.
- An expanded two-year Computer Science Associates degree (transfer) program focused on short-term technical skills training.
- A one-year Software Testing Certification
Upon completion of our program, you will have acquired the technical knowledge and skills necessary to transfer to a four-year institution or transition into your next career!
Upcoming Information Sessions:
- Tuesday, June 30 2:00 - 3:00 PM
- Thursday, July 2 9:00 - 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, July 8 3:00 - 4:00 PM
- Thursday, July 9 6:00 - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, July 14 1:00 - 2:00 PM
- Thursday, July 16 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Tuesday, July 21 6:00 - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, July 22 10:00 - 11:00 AM
- Thursday, July 30 9:00 - 10:00 AM
All Info Sessions are held at Capital Area Michigan Works! at 2110 S. Cedar Street in Lansing.
Computer Information Technologies
West Campus, M103.4
Phone: (517) 267-6406
Additional contact information »