Computer Information Technologies Program - 100% Online
The Computer Information Technologies (CIT) program at Lansing Community College offers three degree and seven certificate options that can be obtained through 100-percent online learning.
Courses are taught by instructors with real-world experience and partnerships with four-year institutions give students the opportunity to transfer seamlessly and earn a bachelor's degree or beyond.
All links below open an Adobe PDF document. Adobe Reader can be downloaded and installed, if necessary.
Associates in Business Degrees:
- E-Business - Certificate of Achievement
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Preparation - Certificate of Completion
- Computer Programmer/Analyst - Certificate of Completion
- Information Technologies Foundations - Certificate of Completion
- Web Site Developer - Certificate of Completion
Contact an Online Advisor today
Call 517-483-1880 or 1-800-644-4522 ext. 1880 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
Computer Information Technologies
West Campus, M103.4
Phone: (517) 267-6406
Additional contact information »