User Alternatives Saving and Helpful Tips
Documents saved on the computer will be automatically deleted once you log off.
How to save a file:
- Click file scroll down to save as
- Click on the drop down menu at the top of save menu. Give the file a name
- If you are required to save your work in rich text format click the drop down for "save as type" and choose rich text format (rtf).
- Select computer on the left
- Choose your location to save the file, either a usb flash drive or a cd
- They’re two different types of blank CD’s; CD-R allow you to burn one time only, and CD-RW allows you to add and delete files.
TLC Computer Lab
Technology and Learning Center, Room 100
Phone: (517) 483-1038
Additional contact information »