- Monday - Thursday
- 8 AM - 6 PM
- 8 AM - 4 PM
To schedule a counseling appointment or to speak with a counselor, please call Counseling Services at 517-483-1924, visit the Gannon Building or you can request an appointment online. LCC counselors are available to assist you throughout the year.
Is Counseling For Me?
How do I know if I need counseling?
If one or more of the following statements describe you, you are probably at a point where counseling could be helpful to you.
- I am anxious, worried, or nervous most of the time.
- My sleeping or eating patterns have changed.
- My moods change rapidly. I often feel like crying.
- I am overwhelmed by everything that is expected of me.
- My relationships with other people are not going well.
- I feel confused and have difficulty making decisions.
- I can't decide on a major or career.
- I am not functioning effectively in an important area of my life (studies, job, family, relationships, marriage).
- I am going through a significant change in my life.
- I am experiencing difficulties in at least one area of my life due to the use of substances or other compulsive behavior.
- I need more information on substance abuse.
See the menu bar for more information in counseling and what kind of things would you like to talk to a counselor about and how counseling services focus on students success at LCC.
Now is an excellent time to visit your counselor and to set up a success plan for your time here at Lansing Community College. Request an appointment today to spend a moment speaking with a counselor about your goals and establish a plan for success.