Outpatient Mental Health Resources
Outpatient Mental Health Resources:
Regarding these resource links, we have carefully selected each site with the belief that it provides useful and accurate information. Readers are encouraged to critically review and verify the information provided on each web site, since we cannot guarantee accuracy.
- Cristo Rey Community Center
- Shiawassee County Mental Health
- St. Vincent Catholic Charities
- Michigan State University Counseling Center
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- The Counseling Center, at Urbana-Champaign, has several self-help brochures that may be particularly helpful, for students with Test Anxiety, Stress, Time Management, Overcoming Procrastination, and Perfectionism.
Back to table of contents for more online mental health resources.