Trauma and Crisis Response
Trauma and Crisis Response:
Regarding these resource links, we have carefully selected each site with the belief that it provides useful and accurate information. Readers are encouraged to critically review and verify the information provided on each web site, since we cannot guarantee accuracy.
- American Psychological Association
- American Red Cross (ARC)
- Help with Trauma
- International Critical Incident Stress Foundation
- Resources On Coping with Traumatic Events
- Disaster Response Network
- Managing Traumatic Stress: APA Help Center
- Talking with Youth About Traumatic Events: A Discussion Guide
- How to Find a Therapist
Back to table of contents for more online mental health resources.
More Mental Health ResourcesYear-Round Screening Information
Want to do some career assessments?
Check out this:
For more career information go to the Career Counseling web.
Sue Muma, Associate Dean of
Gannon Building - StarZone
Phone: (517) 483-1924
Fax: (517) 483-9645
Additional contact information »