Lesson 2: Learning Management System (LMS)
LCC's employee Learning Management System is a platform for the management and delivery of online and traditional face-to-face training offered through Organizational Development (Human Resources).
The Learning Management System (LMS) is accessible through myLCC (see Lesson 1) under the Work tab in the Employee eToolbox widget of the page.
- Use LMS to enroll/register for all forms of employee training.
- Use LMS for the delivery of self-paced and online training.
- Often multiple training options are available.
- To access this tool an additional login is required; use your college TUID and password to access this system.
Required Employee Training can be found within the LMS. The following is required of all new LCC employees:
- Academic Policies
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Avoiding Sexual Misconduct at LCC
- Hazard Communication
Some faculty may have additional required specialized training such as Bloodborne Pathogens training (i.e., Nursing, Public Safety, etc.) Please check with your department if you have any questions about whether or not this training applies to you.
A complete tip sheet for the Learning Management System (LMS) can be found once logged into the LMS.
If you have any questions regarding the Learning Management System, contact Organizational Development at (517) 483-1849.
**Organizational Development does not recommend using a dial-up connection to the internet when accessing the LMS.**