Sample 2-Way Fast Feedback Questionnaire
Date: ______ / ______ / ______________
- Overall, how much did you get out of today's class?
- What was the most important thing you learned?
- What was the muddiest point?
- What single change by the instructor would have most improved this class?
- Please comment briefly on the helpfulness of the advance reading
assignments for today's class.
Your Preperation for Today's Class
- Overall, how much did you get out of your preparation for today's class?
- What one thing can the instructor do to help you to improve your future class preparation?
- What one thing can you do to help improve your future class preparation?
Your Progress on Your Project
- On balance, how are you doing on your project?
- What one thing can the instructor do to help you make better progress on the project?
- What one thing can you do to help you make better progress on the
Huba, Mary E. and Freed, Jann E. (2000). Learner-Centered Assessment on College Campuses: Shifting the Focus from Teaching to Learning. Boston, MA: Allyn and Bacon, pp. 131-32.
Open Hours for "Get The Grades Out Week"
December 8 - 11: 8 am - 6 pm
December 12: 8 am - 5 pm
December 16: 8 am - 7 pm
To send an APPLEGRAM online,
fill-out the Applegram form.