2-Way Fast Feedback
"Two-Way Fast Feedback is a process of collecting feedback and reversing the feedback so that students and professors work together in the improvement of the learning processes and environment" (Huba and Freed, 2000, p. 130).
- Prepare a "Fast Feedback Questionnaire" like the attached example.
- Have students respond to the questionnaire at the end of a class.
- Compile and summarize the results.
- Respond to your class in whatever method seems best, e.g., orally, in writing, etc.
- Engage your students in thinking of solutions.
The benefits are similar to those achieved by Classroom Assessment.
Here is a sample feedback form.
Huba, M.E, and J.E. Freed. Learner-Centered Assessment on College Campuses: Shifting the Focus from Teaching to Learning. Needham Heights: Allyn and Bacon, 2000. 130, 132. Print.
Open Hours for "Get The Grades Out Week"
December 9 - 12: 8 am - 6 pm
December 13: 8 am - 5 pm
December 16: 8 am - 6 pm
December 17: 8 am - 7 pm
To send an APPLEGRAM online,
fill-out the Applegram form.