Process for Requesting Participation in the "LCC/CTE TOC"
To request participation in the upcoming "LCC/CTE TOC," complete the preregistration form. Upon submission, this form goes directly to your Department Chair/Program Director. If s/he approves your request, it will be forwarded to the CTE.
If the CTE receives more than 25 qualified applicants, the Deans Council will determine the final list of participants. Once the CTE has received the final list, an email will be sent using your LCC email account to confirm your participation and address registration and next steps.
Participation in this course is covered by the college's Tuition Waiver Benefit.
The minimum requirements to participate in this training include:
- Having taught the course face-to-face, or
- Having taught a course similar to the one you are scheduled to teach online, and
- Basic computer skills, including the ability to:
- Use email
- Add and open attachments in email
- Create new files
- Modify existing files
- Save files in commonly used word processing program formats
- Copy and paste text
- Download and install software