LCC Gene Orlando Tennis Camp
Instructor: Gene Orlando, MSU Men's Tennis Coach and his Staff
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
We invite you to join Michigan State University Men's Tennis Coach, Gene Orlando and his staff. This camp is designed to increase your knowledge of the game and move you to the next level. The camp offers specific tennis improvement programs for beginning, intermediate, and advanced levels. Players are carefully grouped on the court with those of similar skills.
You'll hit a ton of balls, work hard, meet new friends, laugh a lot, and immerse yourself thoroughly in tennis. You will leave camp with a new enthusiasm for the game and greater on-court self-confidence. We are totally committed to making tennis your game for life! Enrollment is limited. Lunch is provided, but transportation is not. Bring your tennis racket, and have a great time!
- Polo shirt for every participant
- Instruction from the finest coaches in the country
- Exhibition Matches
- Great sportsmanship and camaraderie
- Personal player evaluation
- 7 hours of tennis instruction
- Video Taping
- Forehand / Backhand
- Serve / Approach / Volley / Overhead
- Conditioning and nutritional programs
- Singles and Double Strategies