Welcome to the eLearning Department
The eLearning Department is responsible for the administration of Lansing Community College's Course Management System (CMS), currently Desire2Learn (D2L), which houses all online and hybrid courses as well as providing course shells for those face-to-face instructors who wish to use the CMS to supplement their course. Providing support to students, instructors, and staff is our top priority.
Navigating on the eLearning Website
- Our Mission - Mission and guiding principles of the eLearning Department.
- Desire2Learn (D2L) Course Management System - Information regarding what D2L is, resources and documentation available to assist Instructors and Students with D2L, and training opportunities.
- Instructor Resource Site - All-in-one site that provides easy access to a variety of useful eLearning resources that focus on utilizing Desire2Learn (D2L) features, useful instructor and technology tips, and supporting digital teaching at the college.
- Instructor Support - Resources, best practices, policies, standards, and forms available for Instructors.
- Student Resource Site - All-in-one site that provides easy access to a variety of useful eLearning resources that focus on utilizing Desire2Learn (D2L) features, useful student and technology tips, and supporting digital learning at the college.
- Student Support - Resources, training, online course readiness assessment, online course offerings, and online degrees and certificates for Students.
- Contact Us - Provides hours of operation, physical location, and contact information for the eLearning Department and its staff members.
Technology and Learning Center, Room 427
Phone: (517) 483-1839
Additional contact information »
Purpose: The eLearning Live Chat is intended for questions regarding D2L.
Hours of Live Chat Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The eLearning Department will respond to emails and offline messages within one business day.