Desire2Learn Course Management System
Desire2Learn is Lansing Community College's Course Management System (CMS). Students taking online or hybrid courses or Instructors teaching online or hybrid courses will need to access Desire2Learn to view course content and complete assignments.
To Access Desire2Learn:
- Go to https://d2l.lcc.edu.
- Log In with your TUID and Password.
***IMPORTANT NOTE: Course sites are not available to Students in Desire2Learn until 8:00 am on the first day the course is scheduled to begin in Banner each semester.
Available Training Opportunities
The eLearning Department has developed three separate training courses to assist Instructors and Students in learning to use Desire2Learn.
- Instructor Training Courses: Each Instructor is assigned to one of two online training courses (Online/Hybrid or Face-to-Face) based on what type of course they teach. Instructors assigned to the Online/Hybrid training course are required to complete the training by a specific date to teach online or hybrid courses in the coming semester.
- Student Training Courses: Desire2Learn for Students is offered in two formats, Face-to-Face and Online, every semester to all Students taking any type of course at Lansing Community College. Desire2Learn for Students is optional for students.
Available Documentation Resources
The eLearning Department has developed an extensive collection of printable step-by-step guides for Instructors and Students to view when using Desire2Learn.
- Desire2Learn Instructor Guides: A collection of printable guides which provide a step-by-step walkthrough of the tools available within Desire2Learn for Instructors.
- Desire2Learn Student Guides: A collection of printable guides which provide a step-by-step walkthrough of the tools available within Desire2Learn for Students.
Available Multimedia Resources
The eLearning Department updates and maintains videos for Instructors and Students that are available through the training as well as through YouTube.
- eLearning YouTube Channel: The eLearning Department provides access to all of the Instructional Videos within the Instructor and Student training courses on our YouTube channel.
Technology and Learning Center, Room 427
Phone: (517) 483-1839
Additional contact information »
Hours of Live Chat Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
If the Live Chat is Offline, please contact the eLearning Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave an offline message within the Live Chat client.
The eLearning Department will respond to emails and offline messages within one business day.