D2L Feature Requests
If you would like to submit a feature request or provide feedback on using D2L, please visit:
Current Feature Requests Submitted to D2L:
- The ability to link multiple discussion topics to a single gradebook item.
- Retain all settings, specifically the requirement to use Respondus Lockdown Browser, when importing a quiz from the LOR.
- The ability to randomize all multiple choice/select questions for an entire quiz instead of having to do it question-by-question.
- The ability to link a discussion forum to a gradebook item instead of just a topic.
- Add reverse release conditions which hide an item once a student completes the indicated task.
- The ability to ensure release conditions not being met are up-to-date affecting objects linked to from Content.
- The ability to have scores transfer from a rubric to a discussion assessment area.
- The ability to password protect dropboxes and content items.
- The ability to link the attendance tool to the gradebook.
- The ability to add comments/feedback within attendance.
- The ability to add parameters for users to select a date
range to track and then which specific days of the week which
would then automatically populate the individual dates instead
of having to enter each date manually.
- Example: Instructor selects to track from January 14, 2013 to May 13, 2013 on Mondays and Wednesdays. The attendance tool would then populate the attendance register with dates between January 14 and May 13 that fall on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- When you perform a course copy in D2L, re-direct users back to the edit course screen instead of the import/export/copy components tool.
- The ability to email all users with no submission to a Discussion topic.
- When an email message has been read, the email is then removed from the notifications in the mini-bar message area.
- Update the quiz timer to count down in hours, minutes, and sections NOT just hours and minutes.
- The ability for Instructors to hide courses within the my courses widget.
Technology and Learning Center, Room 427
Phone: (517) 483-1839
Additional contact information »
Purpose: The eLearning Live Chat is intended for questions regarding D2L.
Hours of Live Chat Operation:
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
If the Live Chat is Offline, please contact the eLearning Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave an offline message within the Live Chat client.
The eLearning Department will respond to emails and offline messages within one business day.