- Academic Advising - All questions regarding specific courses, course offering availability, and general course information should be directed to Academic Advising at firstname.lastname@example.org or (517) 483-1904.
- Testing Services - Student testing information including a link to the off-site proctor request form.
- Computer Lab: Main Campus - Information on the main campus computer lab available for current students to use.
- Computer Lab: West Campus - Information on the west campus computer lab available for current students to use.
- Center for Student Access - Information for students who have a disability and wish to receive reasonable accommodation.
- eLearning Department - Available to assist students with questions related to Desire2Learn at email@example.com
- Enrollment Services - A list of the hours and contact information for those who can assist with registration.
- Financial Aid - Information regarding financial aid available to students including important deadlines.
- Help Desk - Technical support available at firstname.lastname@example.org or (517) 483-5221.
- Library - Links to the library catalog, online databases, and 24/7 online chat with a librarian.
- Michigan Colleges Online - A statewide program in which LCC participates in that offers students the ability to take courses from other participating colleges.
- Tutoring Services - Online and offline tutors available throughout the semester to assist students with courses.
Technology and Learning Center, Room 427
Phone: (517) 483-1839
Additional contact information »
Purpose: The eLearning Live Chat is intended for questions regarding D2L.
Hours of Live Chat Operation:
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
If the Live Chat is Offline, please contact the eLearning Department via email at email@example.com or leave an offline message within the Live Chat client.
The eLearning Department will respond to emails and offline messages within one business day.