Lansing Community College Foundation
Community College students know that you care about them and are here to help
Even years after they leave, students frequently tell us stories about how faculty or staff members made a positive impact on their life.
Ways You Make a Difference
You make a difference for students in many ways.
- YOU TEACH- Providing Classroom and real life lessons that help LCC students become business and community leaders.
- YOU INSPIRE- Offering the attention and dedication to each student that build hope, confidence and created opportunities.
- YOU TRANFORM LIVES- Students' interaction with LCC faculty & staff provide a transformative experience that leads to future success.
We at the Foundation know that LCC employees and retirees are often the most generous when it comes to providing financial support that makes higher education possible.
Employee Donor Spotlight
Watch the video below to see how Eric Glohr, Director of Auxiliary Services at LCC, gives back to support students in critical need.
How You Can Make a Difference
- Start a Scholarship - It's easy and can be accomplished through an outright gift, pledge, or through payroll deductions. For as little as $20 per pay period, you can fund a yearly scholarship of $520.Donors can select award criteria and meet recipients at an annual scholarship breakfast.
- Support an Existing Scholarship - Join other LCC employees who contribute to the LCC Employee's Scholarship Fund.
- Planned Giving - The LCC Foundation can assist you in establishing a gift through your estate planning. Future gifts create a legacy of student support.
While we may not be able to change the realities of the economy, we can make a difference for an individual, a family and a community.
In the past few years applications for scholarships have grown by almost 50%. This increased demand has left hundreds of LCC students without access to desperately needed financial aid.
Please take a moment to review the 2011 A Community Cares initiative brochure
make a difference today by completing the below gift form and return it to the LCC Foundation.
Thank You for Caring!
For more information please contact Dan McKean, Executive Director, at 483-1987 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Washington Court Place
309 N. Washington Ste. 201
Phone: (517) 483-1985
Additional contact information »