Express Content Server
The purpose of the content server (Express) is to allow faculty to store and link to large files for use in their online course.
Files stored on the Express server can be viewed by any user who has the URL. Only the instructor has the ability to add/edit content. Express is a webdav folder that can be used on and off campus with drag/drop capabilities to store files and link to them in the Course Management System (CMS). Note: This is a storage server NOT a streaming media server.
Click the topic below for additional information
- Instructions for Setting Up Express - Windows XP
- Instructions for Setting Up Express - Windows Vista (32bit Version ONLY)
- Instructions for Setting Up Express - Windows 7
- Creating Express Links in Windows 7 for ANGEL
- Instructions for Setting Up Express - Mac OSX
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please submit a service request form or call the Help Desk at 517-483-5221 or toll free 1-800-644-4522 (choose option 4).
(517) 483-5221 or
(toll free) 1-800-644-4522 option 4
Additional contact information »