LCC's Learning Management System
On October 15, 2014, LCC HR-OD launched a new Learning Management System (LMS). This new system has enhance capabilities, including:
- Ability to enroll online for both online and face-to-face offerings
- Ability for administrators to enroll others in their department in offerings
- Ability for administrators to create and run their own reports to monitor usage and compliance
- Ability for users to complete courses using a MAC or tablet
Step-by-step instructions for the LMS can be found at the link below. Please note that there is a link to the whole job aid, but if you need just one section of it, you can select that link and just obtain that information:
- Access the LMS
- View Required/Assigned Trainings
- How to Request/Register for Training
- Taking a Course
- Register a Tablet
- Access Training on a Tablet
- Launching a training
To access the LMS, log in to myLCC and select the "Work" tab. In the column on the right, select Learning Management System.
Sometimes when accessing a training you may get a security warning. Please click the link below for directions on how to navigate past the security warnings and run your training.
For questions regarding the LMS or how to access it, please contact the LCC Help Desk at x5221.
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please submit a service request form or call the Help Desk at 517-483-5221 or toll free 1-800-644-4522 (choose option 4).
(517) 483-5221 or
(toll free) 1-800-644-4522 option 4
Additional contact information »