Having trouble logging into Argos? Be sure to follow these steps below:
- To add ARGOS to your trusted sites, open an IE browser window and navigate to ARGOS
- In the upper-right hand corner you should see a drop down option called "Tools"
- Choose "Internet Options" from the very bottom of the drop down list. Go the the Security tab
- Click the big green check mark called "Trusted Sites". Then click the "Sites" button
- At the bottom, uncheck the box that says "Require server verification...". Then click the "Add" button
- Click "Close" and then close your browser window. Once you restart Internet Explorer and navigate to ARGOS you should be able to log in
For training in how to use Argos, please visit: Argos Training.
Center for Data Science
Washington Court Place
Phone: (517) 483-5304
Additional contact information »