Michigan eLibrary Catalog (MeLCat)
MeLCat is a statewide library catalog and borrowing service.
Using MeLCat you can search for and borrow over 7 million books,
audiobooks, CDs and DVDs.
There are three ways to search MeLCat.
- From the LCC Library catalog
- The MeLCat Widget on the right
- Or directly at MeLCat
Searching from the Library Catalog
- Search the Library catalog
- If you can't find the item, click on "Michigan eLibrary" icon
- Select the item you want
- Click on the "Get this for me!" link in the middle of the page
- Select "Lansing Community Coll" from the drop-down menu
- Enter your last name and TUID and click "Submit"
- A confirmation page will let you know what you have requested
- An email at your LCC account will let you know your item is
Picking Up MeLCat Items
MeLCat items can be picked up at the Checkout Desk, located on
the 2nd floor of the TLC building on LCC's main campus.
- You will receive an email at your LCC account that your item is
- Items will be held at the Checkout Desk for 10 days
Students and employees at select off-campus learning centers may
have their MeLCat items delivered. Please see
Getting Items Delivered for directions.