How can I send a fax?
The library has a fax machine available for student use located
at the Multimedia Desk on the 2nd floor of the TLC building.
The library requires that all faxes sent be accompanied by a cover
How much does it cost?
There is no charge for sending a fax.
Can I receive a fax at the library?
The library fax machine cannot receive incoming faxes.
What other rules are there for sending a fax?
- The fax machine is for LCC students, faculty and staff only.
- Please limit your use of the fax machine to no more than 3 faxes per day.
- Please limit your faxes to no more than 15 pages.
- If a fax number cannot be reached after 3 attempts, please verify the fax number and try again later.
- The library cannot to send faxes to international numbers. You may send faxes to Canada.