The Library has 48 group study and multimedia rooms for group collaboration and individual
Study rooms may be reserved by current LCC students, faculty
and staff for two hours. You may reserve up to two rooms per day, up
to one month in advance.
Reserve a multimedia room.
- 1-2 students
- quiet study
- 2nd floor of TLC building
- scanners, televisions connected to LCC's AMX media system, VCRs
- software list
Group Study Rooms
Reserve a group study room.
- 2-4 students
- group collaboration
- located on all 3 floors of TLC building
- computers available in some rooms
How to Reserve a Room
All reservations must be made at least one day in advance and not more
than one month in advance.
If you are a LCC instructor and have specific needs for your class,
please call the Multimedia Desk at 517.483.1654.
- Call the Multimedia Desk at 517.483.1654
during library hours.
- Visit the Multimedia Desk on the 2nd floor of the TLC building.
- Scan the QR code outside the room that you would like to reserve.
- From the catalog click on the "Title"
- Type either "Group Study Room" or "Multimedia Room".
- Click on the room that you wish to reserve.
- Click on "Book This Room".
- Log on to Your Library
- Select a date and time from the pull down list.
- Click on the "Submit" button.