The Library has 48 group study and multimedia rooms for group
collaboration and individual study.
Study rooms may be reserved by current LCC students, faculty and
staff for two hours. You may reserve up to two rooms per day, up to
one month in advance.
Reserve a multimedia room.
- 1-2 students
- quiet study
- 2nd floor of TLC building
- scanners, monitors connected to LCC's media retrieval
- software list
Group Study Rooms
Reserve a group study room.
- 2-4 students
- group collaboration
- located on all 3 floors of TLC building
- computers available in some rooms
How to Reserve a Room
All reservations must be made at least one day in advance and not more
than one month in advance.
If you are a LCC instructor and have specific needs for your class,
please call the Multimedia Desk at 517.483.1654.
- Call the Multimedia Desk at 517.483.1654 during library
- Visit the Multimedia Desk on the 2nd floor of the TLC building.
- Scan the QR code outside
the room that you would like to reserve.
- From the catalog click on the "Title"
- Type either "Group Study Room" or "Multimedia Room".
- Click on the room that you wish to reserve.
- Click on "Book This Room".
- Log on to My Account.
- Select a date and time from the pull down list.
- Click on the "Submit" button.