Skills Summit 2013
Nurses Build the Skills Summit
Friday March 15 and Saturday March 16, 2013
LCC West Campus WCB-U233
Why should you attend?:
- Registrants can get 10 Continuing Education contact hours by attending both days (5 hours each day)!
- Network with other Nursing/Health care professionals.
- Hear from expert speakers and leading edge educators from this career field.
- Learn the new trends in accountable care, and learn how to motivate patients to manage their own care.
Call the LCC Community and Continuing Education office at 517-483-1860 or click the button below for web registration.
- Are your classes being paid for by an employer?
- LCC Student or Employee Dependent Banner Registration
- 5 Easy Ways to Register
- CCE Registration Form
- Register Now
- Campus Locations