Encore! Plus 50
The demand for an educated workforce has never been greater! To remain competitive in the job market, many older adults are returning to school for additional training and to complete degrees or certificates that increase their earning potential. Their expanded knowledge and skills can bring added value to your business. Through the Plus 50 Encore Completion Program, Lansing Community College offers support and flexibility to help adults reach their goals - from choosing a course of study and scheduling classes to career advising, financial aid applications, and more.
Lansing Community College offers workforce training programs that prepare older adults for careers in fields that aim to provide baby boomers with certificates and degrees in fields that give back (education, health care, social services) and are hiring.
For more information on the Plus 50 Completion Program, contact our office to find out how we can help get you started on your next career path.
Encore! Plus 50 Program Completion Office
Plus 50 Resources
- Resume Writing and Interviewing Tips Workshops
- Resume Reviews and Mock Interviews
- Lifelong Learning and Community Information
- Financial Aid Workshop
- Career Advising
- Veterans Employment and Education Resources
- Capital Area District Library
- CASE Credit Union
- Experience Works
- NorthWest Initiative
- Information Technology Empowerment Center (itec)
- Capital Area Michigan Works!
- Closing the Digital Gap
- Social Networking: How to use for fun and business
- Discover community involvement opportunities
Shon'ta Dwyer, Director of Center for Workforce Transition
Lansing Community College