St. Johns, Clinton County Center (STJCCC)
1013 S. U.S. 27
St. Johns, MI 48879
LCC's Clinton County Center is conveniently located at the Clinton County Regional Educational Service Agency (CCRESA) building on U.S. 27 in St. Johns. This is a full service center with a variety of essential student services and multiple class offerings ideal for students living in surrounding communities. The staff at the Clinton County Center is ready and available to help, just stop in.
Services and Locations
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Hours vary between semesters.
Available by appointment Monday through Thursday. Please call (989) 224-2017 for details.
Apply online now.
Placement testing for reading, writing, and math is available. Please call (989) 224-2017 to schedule an appointment. More information about LCC's assessment process. Picture ID is required for testing.
Student Services & Policies
- No Smoking Policy
- Copy services available
- Computer Lab open during hours of operation
- Learning Lab open during hours of operation
- Emergency Procedures - Off Campus School Closings
- Math Lab available to students taking Math lab courses at Clinton County Center only.
- Food Options - Vending machines. Coffee shop on site; hours vary.
- Free ample parking
Available for Clinton County Center classes only. Call (989) 224-2017 to schedule an appointment. Picture ID is required for testing.