LCC-TV's "Connections" Show Wins Silver Award at the National Council for Marketing & Public Relations (NCMPR) Ceremony
LANSING 4/13/12 – LCC-TV’s show “Connections” earned a silver award from the National Council
for Marketing & Public Relations, an
organization that connects marketing and PR
professionals at community and technical colleges and supports their
This year more than 80 judges from around the country reviewed close to 1,800 entries in this annual competition that recognizes excellence in communications exclusively among two-year colleges.
Hosted by LCC’s Tess King and Mark Stiles, "Connections" will feature the following interviews during its run April 14-16:
- Jane Aldrich - LCC Alum, WLNS-TV6 News anchor, and owner/creator of “Joy Works” and emcee of the upcoming event for LCC’s Continuing Community Education department, "Sokojikara"
- Dichondra Johnson - Director of the LCC Community Education Program, who discusses details about the upcoming Sokojikara event
- Mark Gallup - LCC Faculty and coordinator for LCC’s inaugural Last Lecture – a fun and free event at Dart Auditorium featuring Dr. Dale Herder as the guest speaker
- Tom Donaldson - Director of the LCC Small Business Technology and Development
Center on how small businesses can get funding for their
The 30 minute program can be seen every weekend:
- On LCC TV (Lansing Comcast Channel 15 and East Lansing Comcast Channel 31) Saturday, April 14 at 11 a.m., 2 p.m., and 8 p.m.; Sunday, April 15 at 5 p.m.; and, Monday, April 16 at 8 p.m. (Simulcast online at www.lcc.edu/tv/watch)
- On MY 18 (Lansing Comcast Channel 8) on Sunday, April 15 at 8:30 a.m.