Following is information regarding available scholarships
for community health education students.
Occupational Program Awards - Deadline for 2013 Scholarship Applications will be on January 25, 2013.
The awards are offered for a maximum of five semesters over a period of two consecutive years. Renewal each semester is contingent upon the recipient meeting all award requirements. The Awards will cover up to $975 in tuition and fees each fall and spring semester and up to $340 for an optional summer semester. These amounts will cover approximately 12 billing hours plus partial fees in Fall and Spring Semesters and 4 billing hours plus partial fees in Summer Semester. An award recipient must:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.
- Reside in the LCC district.
- Be a high school graduate.
- Pursue an approved LCC Health or Human Services Degree (occupational curriculum).
- Have a cumulative high school grade point average of at least 3.0
Click here for application form: http://www.lcc.edu/scholarships/application/
For more information, please contact:
Occupational Program Awards Coordinator at (517) 483-1210.
Community Health and Nursing
Health and Human Services Bldg, Room 108
Phone: (517) 483-1410
Additional contact information »