In Person Orientation
Students should complete orientation in the same location that their classes will be taken. If you have questions about where to go, please contact the orientation office at 517-483-1957, press 0.
Fall session will be announced in early April.
Located in downtown Lansing, the Main Campus is the oldest and largest campus. Most majors are offered here and include:
- Basics – Writing, Math, Science, Humanities, Social Science, Communication
- Transfer courses
- Health Careers, Business, Media, Arts and More
In Delta township, on Lansing's Westside. Click on each program area to see a list of majors:
- Applied Manufacturing Technologies
- Computer Information Technologies
- Design and Construction Technologies
- Public Service Careers (Criminal Justice/Fire Science/Paralegal)
- Transportation Maintenance Technologies
- Utility and Energy Systems
For a full interactive list, Click Here.
Livingston County Center
Located in Howell. These sessions are for students that will be taking all of their classes at the Livingston County Center. To find out what courses are offered, Click Here.
Clinton County Center
Located in St. Johns. These sessions are for students that will be taking all of their classes at the Clinton County Center. To find out what courses are offered, Click Here.
Orientation Information and Registration
Gannon Bldg, Room 221
Phone: (517) 483-1957
Additional contact information »