Please visit our Traffic Advisories page for the most up to date information on street closures or openings that affect LCC.
Student Semester Parking Card
If you park more than 20 hours a week on campus consider purchasing the Student Semester Parking Card!
Prepay for parking for the whole semester
Never have to worry if your card will be confiscated for insufficient funds
Park any time day or night during the semester in the Gannon Parking Ramp
The Student Semester Parking Card is a card that can be purchased by current students for parking in the Gannon Ramp during the purchased semester. A truly great value for students who are on campus more than 20 hours a week! The Student Semester Parking Card can be purchased at Parking & ID Services on the 2nd floor of Gannon building.
Summer Semester: $150.00
Fall Semester: $300.00
Spring Semester: $300.00
- The Student Semester Parking Card does not guarantee a parking space in any
authorized parking structures (Gannon Parking Ramp).
- If a card is lost or stolen, a new card may be purchased for the original price of $300 for Fall or Spring semesters, and $150 for Summer semester, no matter when the original card was lost or stolen. All prices are subject to change by
- Damaged cards are subject to a $15 re-issue charge. The damaged card must be surrendered to Parking & ID Services in order to receive the replacement card.
- No value can be added to the Student Semester Parking Card.
- There are no refunds for the purchase value of the Student Semester Parking Card. The Student Semester Parking Card is non-transferable.Student Semester Parking Card. The Student Semester Parking Card is non-transferable.
Click here to see a full version of the Student Semester Parking Card Disclosure Statement.
Attention: You must use your StarCard at ALL times when entering or exiting college paid parking areas, even if the gate arms are raised or broken. If you fail to do so, your StarCard will be confiscated by the card reader!
TAKE CARE OF YOUR STARCARD! Lost, stolen or damaged StarCards are subject to a replacement fee of $15.
Remember! You can add monetary value to your StarCard by using a personal check at the Parking and ID Services, Room 215.1 during our current office hours.
Parking & ID Services
Gannon Bldg, Room 215.1
Phone: (517) 483-1798
Additional contact information »