Where to use your StarCard
Your StarCard can be used both on-campus and off-campus to purchase things like food, clothing, and LCC merchandise. Below is a list of all the places you can use the value on your StarCard!
Locations On Campus:
- Gannon Cyber Cafe
- 2nd floor of the Gannon Building
- Use your StarCard to get a delicious sub at Blimpie or some frozen yogurt at Freshens!
- HHS Recovery Room
- Garden Level of HHS Building
- A lovely area to get healthy convenience such as pre-made wraps, salads, juices, Power Bars, bottled water and more!
- Java City
- 2nd Floor of the Gannon Building
- Great little coffee shop that offers high quality coffees and pastries.
- West Campus Cafe
- West Campus
- Offers deli favorites, "Blue Plate" Specials during lunch time, soft pretzels and smoothies!
- LCC Spirit Shop - 2nd Floor Gannon Building at the Welcome Center
- Hole in the Hall
- 1st Floor Gannon Building
- Offers a small selection of course books and a great variety of snacks and pop.
- Medical Locked Storage - 016 HHS Building
- For specific lab kits that are available for select classes.
Locations Off Campus:
Not only can you buy your text books at Gibson's,
but also all the school supplies you will need!
Click here for their website, which features online
ordering of your textbooks. (www.gibsonsbookstore.net)
How the StarCard Works:
The StarCard accomplishes its tasks through a powerful embedded microchip and radio frequency identification technology all rolled into a thin plastic card. With the StarCard, you can pay for parking or other services, make purchases at Gibson's bookstore, checkout books and audio/visual materials from the Library, and accomplish many other tasks around campus.
The StarCard operates like a pre-paid debit card, and each StarCard has
the ability to store a maximum value of $99. The computer
chip inside stores the monetary value placed on your StarCard and deducts
value from it after each transaction is completed, such as paying for
parking or making vending machine purchases.
To receive your StarCard, you must be an enrolled and registered student, show a valid Michigan picture identification and Student Class Schedule when placing your request. StarCards are available in the Parking and ID Card Office, room 215 Gannon Building during our normal business hours.
Parking & ID Services
Gannon Bldg, Room 215.1
Phone: (517) 483-1798
Additional contact information »