Clicking on an Aquatics course below will take you directly to the search course listing page, which includes course description.
How to Register for Aquatics Courses:
- Click on the course link.
- Choose the term during which you would like to take the class
- Scroll through the "Subject" options until you find Phys Fitn: Aquatics, and highlight with cursor.
- Click the Get Courses button.
- Find the course number of the class you want and click the lab, lecture or lab/lecture highlighted link to see times and days offered.
- To register you must login by clicking on the secured login highlighted link and following the prompts.
PFAQ 100 -
Swimming: Primary Skills
PFAQ 101 - Swimming: Stroke Development
PFAQ 104 - Swimming/Training
PFAQ106 - Water Walking/Toning
PFAQ 107 - Water Exercise I
PFAQ 110 - Hydro-Fit Exercise I
PFAQ 111 - Hydro-Fit Exercise II
PFAQ 112 - Scuba
PFAQ 114 - Parent/Infant Water Adjustment
PFAQ 115 - Parent/Toddler Water Adjustment
PFAQ 116 - Parent/Child Swim
PFAQ 118 - Arthritis Found Aquatics Program
PFAQ 119 - Scuba Certification Class
PFAQ 120 - Basic Lifeguarding
PFAQ 122 - Water Safety Instruction
Physical Fitness and Wellness Program
Health and Human Services Bldg.
Phone: (517) 483-1227
Additional contact information »