Dos & Don'ts
Your efforts will greatly add to or detract from our efforts to keep criminal activity at the lowest possible level around campus. To that end, some Dos and Don'ts are listed below, which we hope you will read and follow:
- Report all crimes and/or suspicious activities to the Police, Public Safety and Parking Department.
- Protect your personal property just as you would money.
- Mark your property such as tape recorders, calculators, radios, etc., with some form of identification number (such as your Michigan operator's license number).
- Call us when you would like a personal escort.
- Leave books, jewelry, purses, wallets, backpacks or other valuables unattended.
- Leave personal property in a locker unattended without locking it.
- Leave purses in desks or file cabinets unattended unless the cabinet or desk is locked.
- Leave valuables on a chair behind you while at a study carrel.
Police, Public Safety and Parking
Gannon Bldg, Room 201
Phone: (517) 483-1800
Additional contact information »