Welcome to Student Finance
Spring 2014 Semester Important Dates
Mar 3 - 9: No Classes - Spring Break
Summer 2014 Semester Important Dates
Apr 1: Registration Begins
Tuition Rates (per billing hour)
|In-District Senior Citizen||$42|
|Out-of-District Senior Citizen||$83|
*Starting Fall 2013 new tuition rates
- Registration Fee $25
- The registration fee is applied to each semester you are enrolled, and pays for some of the cost of registration.
- Facility Fee $5
- Students are charged a $5 per billable hour facility fee on all credit classes.
- Technology Fee $1
- Students are charged a $1 per billable hour technology fee on all credit classes.
- Online Learning Course Fee $25
- This online fee will be applied to all online courses.
- Course Fee *
- Course fees vary and apply to courses requiring special supplies, equipment or travel. See class offerings to find out if a course fee applies to your selection.
You must secure your classes by doing one of the following options by your scheduled payment due date:
- Pay in full
- Set up a FACTS regular payment plan
- Set up a FACTS pending aid payment plan
- Turn in a 3rd Party Authorization
Late Registration or Add/Drop Registration Payment Due Date:
For late or add/drop registration, payments are due at the time of registration.
FACTS / Nelnet Business Solutions
Secure your courses by setting up a payment plan with FACTS / Nelnet Business Solutions.
Exciting change to the FACTS Payment plan!
FACTS / Nelnet Business Solutions is now accepting VISA.
For more information about setting up a payment plan please visit the following website; http://www.lcc.edu/studentfinance/payment_plan.aspx
Once you set up your payment plan you can view your account balance and payments, update banking or credit card information at https://secure.factstuition.com/facts/mypmtplan.
Higher One / Refunds
All LCC refunds are issued electronically via Higher One Bank, for students age 18 and over. With Higher One, students can choose between the following refund preferences:
Activate your LCC debit card and access your refunds from a Higher One checking account.
ACH transfer (Direct Deposit) into an existing bank account of your choice. (This does not activate the Higher One Card.)
Please note that the Higher One Card is not an active card until you choose it as your refund preference and money has been deposited on it.
To set up either of the options above you will do so on the following website: www.lansingccdebitcard.com .
The 1098-T form reports the amount of qualified expenses a student was charged during the tax year, as well as any scholarships or grants that the student received. If your social security number is incomplete or missing from your student account with Lansing Community College, a 1098-T statement will generate, however it will not match with the IRS.
When will I receive my 1098-T?
- All 1098-T statements will be available for viewing and printing by January 31st, 2014.
Where can I get my 1098-T?
Students have online access to their 1098-T form through their Banner Self Service and are able to print the form if required.
- Sign in to MyLCC with your TUID and password.
- Student Account
- Tax Notification
- Enter in tax year (ex: 2013)
What is the Federal Tax ID #?
What if I have tax related questions about my 1098-T?
- Students should refer all tax-related questions to their own tax counsel. Students may get additional information from IRS Publication 970, Tax Benefits for Higher Education or visit the Internal Revenue Service website.
Student Finance Office
TLC Bldg, Room 127
Phone: (517) 483-1272
Monday - Thursday: 8am - 6pm
Friday: 8am - 4pm
Additional contact information »