The Student Finance Office accepts many payment methods for tuition and fees. We accept cash, check, money order, credit card, and a payment plan option. Please see tuition and fees to understand how the amount is calculated.
Spring 2016 Registration and Payment Due Dates
Payment Due Date
October 2 - December 6
December 7, 2015 - January 13, 2016
January 14 or later
Due immediately upon Registration
Late Registration or Add/Drop Registration Payment Due Date
Pay Tuition and Fees In Full
Visa, MasterCard, or American Express (AMEX) credit card payments may be made by:
If you sign up for a FACTS payment plan, you must do so before 11:00pm on your payment due date. Payment due dates are provided on your billing statement.
Spring 2016 FACTS Payment Plan Deadlines
|Establish a FACTS plan:||Required down payment||Number of payments||Months of payments|
|REGULAR PAYMENT PLAN|
Oct 12, 2015 -
Jan 11, 2016
|Jan 12 - Jan 26||25%||2||Feb 20, Mar 20|
|Jan 27 - Mar 1||50%||2||Mar 20, Apr 20|
|LATE ENROLLMENT OPTION|
|Mar 2 - Mar 23||50%||1||Apr 20|
|FINANCIAL AID PAYMENT PLAN|
Oct 12, 2015 -
Mar 1, 2016
|NONE||2||Mar 20, Apr 20|
Payments are withdrawn on the 20th
of the month.
Down payments are withdrawn immediately upon sign-up.
Advantages of the FACTS Automatic Payment Plan
- Easy online sign-up
- Monthly payment plan
- Flexible payment options
- No interest
Cost to Participate
- $25 activation fee per semester
- $30 NSF (non-sufficient fund) fee if a payment is returned
Acceptable Payment Sources
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card
(VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express)
Enroll in the FACTS Installment/FACTS Pending Aid Payment Plan
Gather the necessary information. You will need:
- Your Lansing Community College Student ID number.
- The name and address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- Account information for the responsible person:
- If paying by automatic bank payments, you will need the financial
institution's name and telephone number, your account number, and your
institution's routing number. Most of this information is located on your
- If paying by credit / debit card, you will need the card number and expiration date.
Enroll in the Payment Plan
- Log into myLCC by entering your User ID and Password
- Select "Banner"
- Select "Student"
- Select "Payment Method"
- View your plan eligibility here then click "Sign up for a Payment Plan"
- Select a Term - use drop down box to select the appropriate (current) semester.
- Click the "Submit" button
- View the semester you selected and your balance due. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the button to "Setup Payment Plan"
- You will be taken to the FACTS Payment Plan website to continue to set up your payment agreement
- Make note of your Access Code
- Before you click the Submit button, please read carefully through the Final Review and the Terms and Conditions.
- On the Confirmation page, please print or make note of your confirmation number.
- An immediate e-mail will be sent (if an e-mail address was provided for the person responsible for payment) confirming enrollment through e-Cashier.
Payments are processed on the plan's specified date of each month and will continue until the payment plan expires. If a credit/debit card is used, a convenience fee in addition to the activation fee will be assessed. A minimum balance due of $25 is required to sign up for the automatic installment payment plan. For Pending Financial Aid Installment Payment Plan* students, the $25 activation fee will not be charged until the first payment is attempted.
For questions regarding your agreement or to update your address, phone number or authorized payment account number, please call Nelnet Business Solutions (FACTS) at (800) 609-8056. Please have your agreement number and access code available.
You may view your FACTS account balance and payments, update banking or credit card information at https://secure.factstuition.com/facts/mypmtplan.
Availability of e-Cashier is determined by Lansing Community College. Please be aware the college may elect not to have e-Cashier available during specific times and dates during registration.
*Financial Aid students are defined by the College as follows:
- Students whose FAFSA has been processed by the College and have submitted any additional documents requested PRIOR TO the payment due date.
- Students who have been awarded a scholarship.
- Students who have been awarded an alternative loan.
You may access your Banner Self Service account via myLCC to view your financial aid award and/or requested document status.
Student Finance Office
2nd Floor - StarZone
Phone: (517) 483-1272
Monday - Thursday: 8am - 6pm
Friday: 8am - 4pm
Additional contact information »