Student Life - Get Involved!
LCC Community Service Fair
Wednesday, September 30, 2015
Gannon Building 2nd Floor Hallway
The LCC Community Service Fair will host 20
non-profit community agencies to come share volunteer and service
information with Lansing Community College students and employees.
- Faculty & Staff - Are you looking to engage
your students in meaningful volunteer or service-learning
opportunities? Promote this event to your students and attend
- Student Organizations - Take advantage of this
opportunity to make some great community contacts for volunteer
- Student Volunteers - Are you looking to enrich
your college experience through community service? Are you
passionate about a particular social issue? Stop by and learn about
organizations making a positive impact in your area!
Organizations that will be
- American Cancer Society
- American Red Cross
- Capital Area Community Services
- Capital Area Interfaith Respite
- Capital Area Literacy Coalition
- Child and Family Charities
- Community Mental Health Authority
- EVE, Inc.
- Family Growth Center
- Hannah's House
- Ingham County Health Department
- Girl Scouts Heart of Michigan
- Greater Lansing Food Bank
- Loaves and Fishes Overnight Shelter
- National Alliance on Mental Illness Michigan
- Old Town Commercial Association
- St. Vincent Catholic Charities
- The Salvation Army
- Lansing Spartans Youth Organization
Opportunities for educational and cultural experiences
About the Student Life Office
The Student Life Office enhances student success and leadership
development by offering diverse educational, cultural and social student
engagement events and opportunities.