Student Volunteer Services
The Student Volunteer Services located in the Student Life Office,
nurtures, promotes and instills the spirit of servant leadership by
promoting volunteer opportunities for students, faculty, staff and the
community. As part of our partnership with the Capital Area United Way, we
will be promoting all LCC volunteer events and opportunities through their
For more information please contact us at email@example.com or call (517) 483-1285.
To place a volunteer opportunity on this website, complete and return the Volunteer Service Opportunity Listing form.
- Listings will be in effect for at least 30 days.
- Please notify the Student Life Office when the position is filled.
- Non-profit organization service request listings at Lansing Community College shall comply with the college's non-discrimination policies.
- Lansing Community College is not responsible for any contractual agreements or negotiations between non-profit agencies and volunteers.
- LCC is not responsible for any criminal background checks or any civil or criminal actions that may arise between non-profit agencies and volunteers.
For more information, contact the Student Life Office at (517) 483-1285, or stop by Room 218 of the Gannon Building.
Student Life and Ombudsman Office
Gannon Bldg, Room 218
Phone: (517) 483-1285
Additional contact information »