Commit, Engage, Succeed
The Learning Commons is located in Arts & Sciences 108, phone, (517) 483-1206, or email@example.com.
We are now accepting Tutor Request Forms for the current semester. Completed forms can be dropped off at the front desk of the Learning Commons.
Summer Semester Hours
For June 5 - August 2, 2015
Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Tutoring is offered in many subjects, free of charge for currently registered students. Stop by or call today to see if help is available in your course.
- Study space including some quiet areas
- Laptops, textbooks, anatomy models, and calculators for use in the Learning Commons for up to two hours at a time
- Study strategy assistance and handouts
Printing can be done in the Learning Commons using the quick print state near the front desk. Please note that photocopying is not currently available in the Learning Commons. Photocopying can be done on the lower level of the Arts & Sciences building, in the TLC library and in the TLC first floor lobby near the computer lab.
Click here to request a tutor Request a Tutor
Schedules do update on a regular basis. Please check back frequently or contact the Learning Commons front desk at (517) 483-1206 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walk In (No appointment needed)
- Tutoring Help Now Walk-In Schedule
- Sign Language Tutoring Groups
- LUCERO Walk-in Tutoring
- Supplemental Instruction (SI)
- Photoshop & Computer Graphics
- LCC Livingston Campus Walk-in Tutoring
- LCC West Campus Walk-in Tutoring
- LCC East Campus Walk-in Tutoring
The Learning Commons is located in Arts & Sciences 108, on LCC's main campus. Tutoring is offered inside the Learning Commons and at various locations off and on campus (Please see Tutoring Offerings.)
Interested in becoming a tutor?
Learn more about employment with the Learning Commons
The Learning Commons
108 Arts & Sciences
Phone: (517) 483-1206
Fax: (517) 483-1222
Additional contact information »