LCC Web Management
LCC Web Management manages the LCC website, including the administration of the gateway pages and the function of all college websites (excluding personal webs) that reside on the FrontPage web servers.
- Developing and maintaining the overall structure of LCC and the alignment of pages within the website, including, but not limited to, the overall look and feel, content and navigation.
- Approving all site development for LCC and assign access to the SharePoint Designer webs.
- Working with divisional web coordinators, web content managers and web maintenance people to ensure that websites follow the LCC guidelines, assist with "how to" questions and handle all graphic, animation and interactive needs.
- Assisting divisional web coordinators with new site development and redesign needs.
- Frequently Asked Questions: A place to look before you call for help.
- LCC Web Guidelines: Guidelines that every LCC website must follow.
- Resource Documents: A variety of documents to assist in web design and development.
- Web Development Resources: Tools and recommendations for easier web development.
- Web Procedures: Information on how to get your website up-and-running.
Administration Bldg, Room 205
Phone: (517) 483-1423
Additional contact information »