Lansing Community College strives to make paying for college convenient and affordable for you. Student tuition payments can be made online, 24/7, by logging into myLCC and then selecting Touchnet. TouchNet is LCC’s secure online payment vendor, where you can review account balances and payment history, make and schedule payments, or enroll in a payment plan. Authorize your parents or others to view account information and make payments on your behalf. LCC offers payment plans through TouchNet to help students budget their education expenses. Students are encouraged to enroll early for best payment plan selections. For more information, go to Student Finance or visit tuition and fees to understand how amounts are calculated.
Billing Due Dates/Important Dates
Fall 2023 registration and payment due dates
Payment Due Dates
Drop for Non-Payment
|April 24 - July 30||August 7||August 9 at 7:30 am|
|July 31 - August 13||August 15||August 16 at 7:30 am|
|August 14 or Later||Due within One Business Day|
Pay in Full
If you choose to pay your bill in full, you have two options: (1) Pay Online, or (2) Mail your Payment.
- Pay Online via Credit card* in Banner via myLCC through LCC's secure online payment
vendor, TouchNet. Credit Card options include: Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American
- Log into myLCC
- Click on Banner and then Student
- Click on Student Finance and Pay on my Account
- Click on “I Agree” to open the TouchNet secure payment portal
- Click on Make Payment and complete steps until you receive confirmation of your payment
- Mail your Payment to the Student Finance Office. Please include the Student’s name
and X-Id Number on all payments. No Starter Checks! Checks should be payable to Lansing
Lansing Community College
309 N Washington Square, Suite 200
Lansing, MI 48933
*Student Finance cannot accept Credit Card information over the phone. All credit card payments must be completed online.
Please Note: Bills must be paid by your due date or you could be dropped from your classes for non-payment. Your student email is an official means of communication. Be sure to check it often.
Payment Plan Options
Fall 2023 Payment Plans
Required Down Payment
Number of Payments
Months of Payments
|REGULAR MONTHLY PAYMENT PLANS|
Fall 2023 Bi-Weekly
Available through September 1, 2023
June 23, 2023
Fall 2023 Monthly
Available through September 10, 2023
June 10, 2023
Fall 2023 Deferred
Available through November 3, 2023
September 22, 2023
STUDENT SPECIFIC BI-WEEKLY PLANS
Fall 2023 Employee Sponsored
(Students eligible for LCC's tuition benefit waiver)
|NONE||6||September 22, 2023
October 6, 2023
October 20, 2023
November 3, 2023
November 17, 2023
December 1, 2023
Enrolling in a payment plan after it has already started will reduce the number of payments in the plan.
Students who have missed 2 payments or more will be removed from the payment plan and registration hold placed on your account. Please contact the Student Finance Office to make other repayment arrangements.
Advantages of the Automatic Payment Plan
Easy online sign-up
Bi-Weekly and Monthly payment plans
Flexible payment options
Cost to Participate
No setup fee to enroll in payment plan
$25 NSF (non-sufficient fund) fee if a payment is returned
$30 non-refundable late fee each time a payment is late
Acceptable Payment Sources
Credit Card / Debit Card
(VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express)
Payment Plan Enrollment
Step 1: Gather the necessary information. You will need:
- The name and address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- Account information for the responsible person:
- Paying by credit / debit card, you will need the card number and expiration date.
Step 2: Enroll in the Payment Plan
- Log into Banner though myLCC.
- Click Student.
- Click on Student Finance/TouchNet.
- Click Payment Plan.
- Click on "I Agree" to be redirected to the secure website.
- Click on Enroll in Payment Plan.
- Select a term from the drop down list and click on Select.
- The payment plans you are eligible to enroll in are listed.
- Review the various requirements and determine which plan you would like to enroll in.
- Choose the payment plan you wish to enroll in by clicking select (green tile).
- A description of the Payment Plan details are provided by clicking details.
- Eligible charges and credits for the select term are presented.
- If the student would like to put a larger down payment than required, input this amount and click display schedule. Click on recalculate schedule and then click on continue.
- Select payment method - either add a new payment method or select a saved payment method.
- Review payment plan agreement.
- Must agree to the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page. Click I Agree and then click Continue.
Payments are processed on the plan's specified date of each month and will continue until the payment plan expires. A minimum balance due of $100 is required to sign up for the automatic payment plan.
Payments can be made outside of the scheduled dates in the plan by selecting pay next installment and then updating the amount you want to pay. You can choose to either pay the next installment amount or edit it to pay a partial amount. Follow the prompts and continue until you receive a confirmation that the payment was successful.
For questions regarding your agreement or to update your address, phone number or authorized payment account number, please log into your Banner Self Service Account and Click on the TouchNet Student Account Center link and select the Payment Plans tab to make necessary updates.
You may access your Banner Self Service account via myLCC to view your financial aid award and/or requested document status.
LCC has partnered with TransferMate to provide seamless international payments through your online student account. International students and authorized users can pay tuition and fees in your local currency from nearly any country through TouchNet. To make a payment:
Log in to MyLCC
Select Student Finance/Touchnet and pay on account and “I Agree”
In TouchNet, select “Make Payment” tab, choose TransferMate in the drop-down menu and follow the prompts.
FAQs Regarding TransferMate:
Who can I contact for assistance?
For transaction-specific questions, contact TransferMate via Skype, Live Chat, Email or Phone. Details here: https://transfermateeducation.com/customerservice.aspx
Will I be charged for using this service?
All international payments made through TransferMate are completely free of charge although you may be charged by your bank for making a local transaction, this is unfortunately out of our control. Domestic transactions are subject to a $20 fee to cover costs.
Why do I need to provide identification?
By law, TransferMate is required to identify the person transferring funds to their bank account. Your identification will ensure that you and your institution are protected against Money Laundering attempts.
How will I know if my payment has been successful?
Once your payment has been received, the pending payment will be removed and the transaction added to the Payment History in your student account center. Additionally, you will receive an email confirming that your payment was successful.
How long does a transaction take?
Once TransferMate has received your payment into the local bank account in your country, TransferMate sends your payment the same day from our account to your institution. These payments are generally received by your institution the same day if payments are received into our local account in your country before 2pm GMT.
When will my payment be posted to my student account?
Your payments will automatically be posted to your student account within 24-48 hours from payment completion.
Where are TransferMate payments shown in my Student Account?
When the student registers the payment it is displayed on the home page as a Pending Alternate Payment Method. Once the payment is made, and funds are confirmed by TransferMate, the student account is updated and it can be seen in the Payment and Account History.
How do I add an Authorized User?
Students may grant parents or other payers access by setting them up as an Authorized User in TouchNet. Authorized users may view student account activity, make payments, and set up payment plans.
- Log into MyLCC and navigate to TouchNet
- On the right-hand side under My Profile Setup, click on the Authorized Users button.
- Click on Add Authorized User
- Type the email address and set permissions for your authorized user.
- An automated email including a link, username, and temporary password will be sent to your authorized user. They will use this information to log in and set up their profile. After setup is completed, authorized users making tuition payments on your behalf will access the system directly through the dedicated Authorized User access.
Additional Information: Adding an authorized user is your written consent that an individual may view your account information and make payments on your behalf. Authorized users DO NOT have access to your stored payment methods, academic records, or other personal information.
Other Financial Resources
Third Party Payer - Submit an authorization form to the Student Finance Office if you are being sponsored by an employer/company, high school, or agency. Students who wish to utilize MET (Michigan Education Trust) must indicated intent in writing to LCC each semester prior to any due dates to prevent from being dropped for non-payment. NOTE: Students must submit a new authorization form each semester. Failure to provide an updated letter or form may result in your classes being dropped for non-payment.
Employees and Dependents utilizing any LCC Employee Tuition Waiver will be expected to secure their classes by either paying in full or enrolling in a payment plan. Remember to check your Self Service Banner account periodically for any updated statements. Please review more information regarding use of LCC's tuition waiver benefit.
**It is the student's responsibility for dropping all courses they do not plan on attending!