Hybrid Course Testing
Exams for hybrid courses taught at Main Campus may be taken at the Testing Center (GB 2228) if required by the instructor. Refer to your syllabus or contact your instructor to find out if they will be in class or the Course Testing Center. Exams for hybrid courses will not be sent off campus. Please review our testing guidelines below.
Your instructor may drop off a missed test for your Main Campus face-to-face course at the Testing Center (GB 2228). Please review our testing guidelines below.
Student Testing Guidelines
- Tests will be given out up to one hour before closing time.
Hours and Locations
- Bring a picture ID. If you do not have a picture ID you will not be able to test.
- You will not be able to leave testing room without submitting your work, finished or unfinished. It is advisable to use the restroom before you come to the Course Testing Center.
- Be prepared to know the following information:
- Your instructor's name
- Your class code (e.g. PSYC 200, BIOL 120)
- Your test name (e.g. Test 1, Midterm, Quiz 2)
- Cell phones, smart watches, and other electronic devices are prohibited in the testing room. Cell phone lockers and cubbies for storage are available in the testing center lobby.
- The only materials allowed at your desk are the materials allowed for your test, as noted by your instructor.
- Instructors can contact Testing Services directly to extend their exam due dates.